Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Scottish bike show 2013
  • YoKaiser
    Free Member

Has anyone been to the Scottish bike show before? Any good? Anyone have any idea who might be showing stuff? I know at car shows and motorbike shows there are deals to be had, anything like that happen at bike shows?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I went to the first one which I think was two years ago. It was rubbish, complete waste of money.

Northwind

I quite liked it the first year but the lack of trade stands was a downer compared to car/motorbike shows. I thought it was worth the price of admission though I wasn’t delighted about the parking charge! Bloomin SECC.

fenboy

Not at the SECC this year but Chris Hoy Velodrome and more trade stands. BMX was good, easier to get to than london/NEC so worth a visit

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Hmmm I had heard is wasn’t very good and looking at the exhibitors it is lacking a bit of variety. I’m surprised more of the British manufacturers don’t attend, Genesis are going but no On One, Cotic, Dialled, Whyte etc.

iainc

not great in the past, but given new venue I think it will be better

If I’m completely honest, I had never even heard of this show until a few weeks ago.

fasthaggis

The only Bike Show that I will be going to this year.

MrGrim

Been the last two years, mainly to support the event though. It was OK. I usually go with a mate and grab a coffee/breakfast beforehand then go out for lunch and a few beers afterwards to make a day of it in the big smoke. Chances are I’ll only go this year if I’ve got nothing else on.

Hopefully the change of venue will make a difference.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Scottish bike show 2013’ is closed to new replies.