Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Schwalbe Procore on Hope 35W rims???
  • rockitman

Hi, quick bit of advice from anyone who might know gratefully received…

Just building up a new DH race bike & I’m always keen to get more tyre on the ground so I bought a Hope 35W wheel set. I didn’t realise quite how wide they were & now I’m not sure about it. One of my concerns is that I ran Procore last season & it was brilliant. Rim width on the Schwalbe site says min 23mm (no max mentioned) but I’m a bit concerned if the rims are deep enough & too wide for the inner chamber to grip on to. Don’t really want to try it if I need to return the wheel.

Any thoughts?

nach
    Free Member

I’ve not tried it myself on anything above 28mm internal width, but this was one of Schwalbe’s comments in 2015:

“We’ve tested the Procore system on rims up to 40mm (outer width) and it does work. Wider than this is actually not tested since the 27+ trend is very new. However we see it very interesting to also use Procore on 27+ tires as they are used with a very low pressure. We’ll continue testing and will react, either with a further extension of the usage allowments or with a 27+ specific Procore version.”

This is probably the rim they were talking about.

rockitman

Cheers nach, much appreciated

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I run procore on those Syntace W40 rims on my Liteville 601.
    They’re fantastic. You won’t have any issue on a 35mm internal rim.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Schwalbe Procore on Hope 35W rims???’ is closed to new replies.