Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Schwalbe non-TLR Liteskin – worth setting up tubeless or waste of time?
  • 2tyred

Aaaaanother tubeless thread!

Got a pair of Racing Ralph EVO LS which I figure are Liteskin sidewall, not specified as tubeless ready – am I on a hiding to nothing setting these up tubeless? Lightweight rider (not me!) for XC racing.

They snap onto the rim pleasingly when inflated with a tube which made me wonder.

Pretty much brand new, so wondered if I could avoid shelling out for new TLR ones.

Any experiences?

mrmo
    Free Member

I am using the stupid light rocket rons, add some sealant and give it a few days to seal all the tiny holes and they work ok. No sealant, forget it, the side walls are air porous.

theraggyone
    Free Member

I had a liteskin ron on the front and a ralph on the rear they set up tubeless no problem really just took a little longer as very porous. The problem i had is the front blew out off a small drop at the bottom of a steep shoot and dumped me on the floor, luckily i didnt break anything just bruised and battered .i found a split right by the bead , not repairable and lost trust in them. Now ive got snakeskin sidewalls and feel alot safer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Schwalbe non-TLR Liteskin – worth setting up tubeless or waste of time?’ is closed to new replies.