Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Schwalbe Nobby Nics, 2.25 – what they like size wise?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Looking to replace some heavy wire bead 2.3 Eskars with something a bit lighter, the Nobby Nics look like a good weight saving and reviews look positive but what do they come up like sizewise in the 2.25 version, are they small for their advertised size? Only asking as some Maxxis that I got recently for another bike that were 2.1 are tiny compared to 2.0 Michelins, more like 1.9's … Cheers.

El-bent
    Free Member

The 2.25's come up smallish. Slightly larger than Michelin 2.0's but more along the size of a panaracer fire xc 2.1.

Hope that helps. 😯

br
    Free Member

They also seem to be built far stronger than the 2.1 version, although the Schwalbe rep. told me otherwise.

I run one on the front of my HT, find them a bit fragile for the rear though.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Ok, thanks,if they're a bit bigger than say Michelins 2.0's they should be ok, bit smaller than the Eskars would be ok too as they are a bit overkill at the moment and should be able to shed about 200g each end …

Cheers

Haze

My 2.25's measure 2.25"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Schwalbe Nobby Nics, 2.25 – what they like size wise?’ is closed to new replies.