Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Scammer – Royal Wedding Invite!
  • s
    Free Member

Lucky me!

At least they are using their Imagination and makes a difference from inheriting $1111010101, aparently I will need a visa, can you see where this is going…..

Should I asked them who I will be sat next to 😉

The queen of England has invited you to the royal wedding of prince william and kate middleton.the queen has sent out nearly two thousand gold invitations.about one thousand nine hundred people ranging from family and friends,foreign dignitaries,diplomats,soldiers and charity workers,have all been asked to attend the wedding.you are eligible to be selected among the guests that will attend thequeens reception and prince charles dinner. the royal invitation with each unique royal serial number[no:21867320]will enable each of the invited guests to obtain a british visa from thier various countries.you are advised to contact the chamberlain office for enquiry like travelling arrangements,accomodation and other micelleanious matters immediatelly two weeks before the date of the wedding to avoid inconveniences.The edges of the card, which is about 10 in. by 6 in., are beveled and then gilded. The simple wording reads that the Lord Chamberlain has been “commanded by the Queen” to i nvite the holder to the ceremony. Guests are asked to wear military uniform, a morning coat or a “lounge” (business) suit. 600 of the 1,900 invitees have also been invited by the Queen to a reception immediately following the ceremony, and 300 of those are also invited to a dinner hosted by William’s father, Prince Charles, later that evening at Buckingham Palace. Tags: British royalty, Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton, London, Prince Charles, Prince William, Queen of England, royal family, Royal Wedding, royalty, UK, wedding.however ,some of the invited guests are the lucky winners of a royal lottery which the queen requested through random selection of email users around the british colonised nations. attention;urgent reply to this invitation and for further enquiries,please contact below. CONTACTS’: ADDRESS

Cougar

Quick! You need a lounge suit!!!

clubber
    Free Member

Larry! It’s been a while!

Drac

Run home, S, run as fast as you can.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Scammer – Royal Wedding Invite!’ is closed to new replies.