Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Scam scam
  • iDave
    Free Member

There is a scam scam going around, where apparent scams turn out to be untrue. If you get scam notification, it’s a scam. Innocent people are being scammed out of the satisfaction they’d get from alerting others to genuine scams. Whatever you do, don’t not do nothing.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ahh sugar. I’ve been done by this one. PSA everyone – this is a scam scam scam.

khani
    Free Member

Barstewerds 😆

Trailseeker
    Free Member

Surely that makes you a scammer of the original scammer?

thepurist

Is it a scam scam scam nigeria 419 scam or scam scam scam scam scam scam phishing scam

philconsequence
    Free Member

PSA iDave is warning people of a scan within a scam, much like Inception. do not read what he has written because you’ll wake up on a train

iDave
    Free Member

well, you say you’ll wake up on a train. I’ve known people not wake up on ships

cranberry
    Free Member

Have you checked Snopes.com to see if this scam scam really is a scam ? It could be a scam scam scam.

Harry_the_Spider

I was scammed into telling everyone about a scam that isn’t a scam. I feel like such a tit.

Here is a picture of Gillian McKieth. Seeing this makes me feel better as there is at least one two bigger a-holes (thanks khani) on the planet than me.

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

burn the witch!

khani
    Free Member

Thanks Harry, that made me feel a lot less Aholey 😀
    Idave, your just cruel 😥

cranberry
    Free Member

I am lucky enough not to get ITV – can someone please tell me that photo shows the hands of a ninja assassin in action.

<ninja voice>a sharp twist… and snap!</ninja voice>

iDave
    Free Member

I was only passing on info I received in an email. I didn’t mean to inadvertently do any triple agent scam thing. As you were, but be careful…

wwaswas

I was only passing on info I received in an email.

I thought you had to wait until you got a card through the door?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’ve reported this scam to the post office like I was told to.

Woody
    Free Member

At least Gillians first aider had the decency to make sure she couldn’t hear all the bitchy comments 😉

MrsPoddy
    Free Member

never noticed the jungle pit look before on these photos! Another question why does Lembits face veer to the right?

scaredypants

why does Lembits face veer to the right?

coalition, innit ?

I heard of a sham scam scam, too, but read on snopes that it wasn’t real

bigyinn
    Free Member

Cheers that pic Harry, my hand hurts and my monitor is now broken on the floor.

fadda

I’m so confused now.

Can someone please email me with details of how I get scam post at Christmas. Also, can I get Easter scam, or is it just once each year?

TheFlyingOx

why does Lembits face veer to the right?

coalition, innit?

iDave
    Free Member

I feel terrible now in case some of you have failed to lose money due to my naive scam scam advice.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I failed to not lose money from your scam scam advice. Tis most troubling.

iDave
    Free Member

Isn’t there not some way I could fail to compensate you?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Isn’t this a cue for a Monty Python song?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Don’t tell me how to not get fitter? 😆

I’ll not lie, I’m not getting very confused about what I’m possibly not saying here.

BurnBob
    Free Member

I can confirm that this scam is real. A bloke who drinks in my sisters flatmates brothers bosses pub said he had read about someone who had fallen foul of this scam in the papers. I never beleived him but know I feel silly and naive, I have emailed everyone in my contacts to make them aware.

iDave
    Free Member

My friend fell for the same scam when he got distracted by David Beckham paying for his wedding.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Scam scam’ is closed to new replies.