Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Saying hello again…it's been a while
  • martinhurton
    Free Member

Hi all, I used to be on here years ago, when I lived in Taunton. Somerset and ran a mtb club called “The Combe Raiders” for a short while.

Anyway, I can’t find or remember my old log-in so started from scratch. Still have the same bike with a new rear wheel. My Scott shoes finally fell to bits in the end, and I’ve got a bit of a beer gut now.

Anyway, here’s hoping to get back into the scene again now I’m back and settled.

If anyone thinks they remember me give me a shout!

DezB
    Free Member

I remember your previous login, but not this one. Sorry.

Welcome back anyway, it’s as great as it’s ever been!

martinhurton
    Free Member

Thanks for the welcome, I can’t for the life of me remember what my login was! Anyway, good to be back in the saddle. Actually it’s bloody painful but I know it will get better :o)

donsimon
    Free Member

You managed to get away and have decided to return, you’re mad.
    Get over here and get your feet wet, just add anything, it doesn’t even have to make sense, most of the previous stuff doesn’t.
    Welcome.
    I remember you from before.

martinhurton
    Free Member

Yeah, not sure why I’m back ;o) Maybe need a little bit of a reminder about the good old days. When i was fit and could race across exmoor in the height of summer. Seems like a million miles away at the moment!

Will try and get some photos of the old girl put up, I’m sure people will remember her more than me ;o)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I don’t know you… but I want to.

DezB
    Free Member

Why would we want to see pics of your mum?

flip
    Free Member

Hello 😐

martinhurton
    Free Member

I meant Rebecca ;O)

alexpalacefan

Wow, you have been away for a while. Nice bike though,

APF

martinhurton
    Free Member

Cheers, thanks for the welcomes.

I’ve had various reasons, started with injury then progressed to relocating etc. I’m looking to maybe add a riser bar as the stretched/low riding position is a bit uncomfortable now. I’ll ask some advice on that in the other section though.

Cheers, M

hilldodger
    Free Member

do you like eggs ????

oldgit
    Free Member

Yeah I remember you…..you’re the guy that never waved back that day, I’m still having therapy.

martinhurton
    Free Member

Sorry oldgit, I’m waving at you now if that helps :o)

Hilldodger, yeah, I eat about a dozen a week?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Saying hello again…it's been a while’ is closed to new replies.