Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Saving a route to Garmin 800
  • shanta
    Free Member

Ok, so ive done a ride and now i want save it. Ive gone into Courses-Create New-selected the route-selected the green tick-named the route-selected green tick. Now, i can find the named route on the device, What am i doing wrong ?

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

I use Garmin connect and once you have plotted your ride (under courses -> create a course) there is a button ‘Send to Device’ on the top right of the applications window.

Then go to courses on your Garmin. Simples.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/

MikeWW
    Free Member

Well, your capitalisation and punctuation is a bit iffy. 🙂
    Are you wanting to save the ride (as an activity) or save a course?

I save the activity and if you the click on that you have the option to create a route

shanta
    Free Member

I wasn’t really after an English lesson MikeWWW but thanks. Im trying to save a ride/route i have just finished riding. not a pre planned one.

MikeWW
    Free Member

Just upload the activity and then click on it so it is displayed. Then look for the spanner icon on the left hand side of the page and it gives you an option to create a route. Save using the icon top right-name as you want

shanta
    Free Member

By upload i presume you are referring to a PC . Im trying to purely save a route i have just this minute ridden for future use on the device. Does this mean i have to export then re-import. Can it not be named and saved on the device ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Saving a route to Garmin 800’ is closed to new replies.