• This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by viv.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Saturday or Sunday SwinleySingletrack Sojourn (may include traces of flapjack)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Bump, Sunday, 10am under the go-ape bridge.

Tiger6791

Will do my best to be there 🙂

smurf
    Free Member

If I'm at Swinley this w/end it will need to be at the crack of dawn on Sunday so I'll miss you I'm afraid

smurf

forge197
    Free Member

I am there tomorrow morning be my first ride in Swinley for well over a year, looking forward to it.

coopersport1
    Free Member

Minor change of plan for me, don't have the car in the morning now, wife has pulled rank! It is her car I guess. Anyway will be riding from Farnborough to Deepcut to meet a mate then over to Swinley. Should be at the wall/labyrinth 1000-1015 and hopefully meet up!

slartybartfast
    Free Member

I'm up for it, if i can manage to get there on time this week.

viv
    Free Member

If I get up, ill be there.

Tiger6791

Once again I need to cry off like the big girl that I am 🙁

viv
    Free Member

actually – ill do that too now that i've woken up with a bloody cold, agh agh agh choo.

jedi

only just seen this. i would have been up for that if i known earlier 🙁

forge197
    Free Member

Had a good ride yesterday bar a tree strump and pedal interface that chucked me of the bike ache a bit today from that, trails in good shape and running fast. Was nice to ride Swinley having not been there for over a year.

coopersport1
    Free Member

Good little ride today thankyou! Saw more traces of beer than flapjack though 😆

slartybartfast
    Free Member

What time did you guys set off?

coopersport1
    Free Member

I was there 10ish set off 1020ish

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I was hanging by a thread! I did bring flapjack but my delicate condition meant it wasn't eating much of it!

Jedi, feel free to pop allong one Sunday morning, no idea who'll be out next week but i'll be out the week after. Could do with a few tips as STW'ers collective wisdom has innformed me that my;
    *bars are too low
    *cornering is crap
    *and that they've never taken such sketchy line choices as when following me (this may just be because I was hungover and battering straight through everything including a cocker spanniel!)

viv
    Free Member

BUMP

people going this sunday?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Saturday or Sunday SwinleySingletrack Sojourn (may include traces of flapjack)’ is closed to new replies.