Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Saturday delivery
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

I order a set of items from both routeone and chain reaction cycles on friday morning, with bith selecting the saturday delivery. As the order was made before 2pm friday the delivery would be possible.

It is now nearly 12 in the afternoon and i am yet to have any form of post van even drive up my road however normal post has been delivered.

When can i excpect the delivery?

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Monday's a Bank Holiday….hope and pray it arrives today…

br
    Free Member

They have until midnight…

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I got a delivery from screwfix via parcelforce at 815 this morning.
    Ordered at 545 last night too

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

I was going to go for standard delivery but wanted it to arrive by today as i'm going out monday, had completly forgotten it was a bank holiday 🙁

Atleast i will get my money back if nothing arrives today, but is still besides the point

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I got a delivery from screwfix via parcelforce at 815 this morning.
    Ordered at 545 last night too

Aye, you can't beat Screwfix for delivery. They rarely disappoint.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Random Post rant….remember when you used to get your mail before you even left the house in the morning. Sometimes the 'second mail' would be there before 9am too!

GGGRRR royal mail…used to be the envy of the world.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

The only thing about screwfix that bugs me, is you can't order online for trade counter collection.
    Would be so handy to have that facility

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i just wish fex ex would take over or ups, only ever had one delivery from ups great service to, the guy had to drive 90 miles to delivery my parcel and with a ferry ride

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The only thing about screwfix that bugs me, is you can't order online for trade counter collection.
    Would be so handy to have that facility

Try emailing them about it. They're quite good at responding to customer feedback.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

still no **** post 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Saturday delivery’ is closed to new replies.