Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Saracen mech hanger help needed
  • scruff
    Free Member

Need to find a mech hanger for a 2017 Saracen Hack, mine has snapped. I have emailed and Facebooked Saracen but nothing back yet, Betd don’t stock them.
    Any ideas?

simondbarnes

Can’t see anything listed on the dealer B2B site that looks the right shape (or on the wheels MFG chart) but I’m sure if your dealer gave them a ring they’d be able to sort you out.

scruff
    Free Member

LBS is shut Wednesday 8)
    Wanted a stronger than OEM cheese one ideally, seeing as the mech was bent to death aswell 🙄

simondbarnes

Give the broken one to betd and see if they can make one?

paulhaycraft

Look Here and try to match it visually.

scruff
    Free Member

£350 for BETD to make one, although it would actually be a batch of 200.

simondbarnes

£350 for BETD to make one, although it would actually be a batch of 200.

But think of all of those Saracen Hack owners who would be eternally grateful to you 😉

smokey_jo

Pretty sure i bought one from somewhere last year as i need one as a spare for a 4 day tour

smokey_jo
    scruff
    Free Member

Not that one. Have asked not to local shop to order me a couple from Saracen, would still like a more robust one though.

jonba
    Free Member

https://pilo.co.il/derailleur-hangers.html

if you can’t find it elsewhere.

I always order an extra one now with any bike I buy. If you ever trave/tour with your bike they are nearly impossible to get in a hurry.

supersaiyan
    Free Member

i’ve just ordered 2 of these for my 2014 model. not sure if they’re the same?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201879699479

Hadge
    Free Member

Scruff we said a one-off would cost that much but if we made a batch of 200 then the cost would be the standard £19.99. We make lots of hangers for new bikes if we get enough requests and we also sometimes have to take a chance on some becoming popular but doing them for older bikes is a big gamble. Hope you get sorted though.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Saracen mech hanger help needed’ is closed to new replies.