Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Santa Cruz Tallboy… I had to share this
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

I went out for a ride with a friend on Sunday, her partner bought her a Santa Cruz Tallboy as a gift for putting up with him. They are things of beauty, never thought I’d like to look of a 29er, but it’s just pure class.

Om nom nom.

I’m not affiliated with SC in anyway too.

Open this image in a new window…

theflatboy
    Free Member

that is a great looking bike, it’s true.

rOcKeTdOg

Does your mate want a boyfriend too?

scud
    Free Member

That is sexier than Sienna Miller carrying a pint of my favourite ale whilst wearing a Bath rugby shirt……..

Trimix
    Free Member

Wheels look a bit big, otherwise its OK 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member
    ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Test rode one a few weeks back and can report I liked it, a lot, but not enough to buy it. Good but not good enough. Not quite what I was after.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

I have seen one in the flesh. Never really got the whole 29er thang, but it looks really, really good close up.

It’s a shame I’d have to sell a kidney* to afford one.
    *Doesn’t necessarily have to be my kidney

rickon
    Free Member

He doesn’t want a boyfriend, I’ve been there, tried that. I’d take one for the team for a Tallboy.

It was bonkers light in the guise she had it, pretty much the same setup as my Spark and almost identical weight.

It’s the first 29er I’ve seen that doesn’t look like it’s a 26er frame with massive wheels whammed on. i.e. the 29er version of the Spark:

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Test rode one of these too. I thought it was better than the tallboy. Rode more like I wanted! Not sure if I should prefer the 26 or 29 version. Still thinking about it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Tallboy… I had to share this’ is closed to new replies.