Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • santa cruz solo
  • thewalker
    Free Member

anyone had a ride on one yet,will it climb and desend has good has my blur lt thoughts please

zelak999
    Free Member

I’m getting sucked in to the whole 27.5 thing and I’m feeling the need to go from a Blur LTc to the Bronson C.
    Credit card may feel pain soon…….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m keen to try one, not getting sucked into the 27.5 thing last one I rode was just a well put together trail bike, not enough change in the wheels to make any difference. The Solo looks like a more all round (less rad more pedalling) version of the Tr or a less XC version of the XC… an the bronson is just a bigger LT overlapping with the Nomad at the lower end of it’s range. More trail than mini DH.
    It’s a lot of bikes all in a nice end of the market.

I’m just off to order a LT as I have enough 26″ kit.

matther01
    Free Member

No…but I did get up close to a carbon Bronson in Shrewsbury last weekend. Great looking bike….but £6k?!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

matther01 – Member
    No…but I did get up close to a carbon Bronson in Shrewsbury last weekend. Great looking bike….but £6k?!*

*Complete Bike Starts at £4400 for the carbon & £3600 for the alloy with an SLX/XT build with Hope Hubs.

Pauly

Same here. Selling my Blur LTc after riding 27.5 Nicolai which felt just right.
    Just have to choose between Bronson and Solo…

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Quite fancy the Solo C over the Bronson C but I’d want to spec Fox 34s or the new RS Pikes and get them lowered instead of the F32s. I see this is the 27.5 version of my current bike which has 140/127mm worth of front and rear bounce.

Unfortunately I will not be buying a new bike anytime soon 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘santa cruz solo’ is closed to new replies.