Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • santa cruz blur classic 2nd hand frame – how much ££££
  • ratswithwings
    Free Member

Just need a quick bit of info …….

How much would you pay for a santa cruz blur classic frame. Its a medium frame black and I guess with it being a classic its age could be anywhere between 2004 – 2007. It’s in good condition.

What would you pay for it, advice needed asap!!! Cheers

sc-xc

What shock? And has it go V brake mounts? That’ll give a clue as to it’s age…

ratswithwings
    Free Member

It’s got a fox float rp3. I’m pretty much sure it hasn’t got any V brake mounts. I’ve been told that the blur classic frame was made between 2002 – 2005.

aP
    Free Member

If it doesn’t have v-brake mounts then its probably 2004 onwards – the rear swing arm was also changed to give greater clearance at the same time and the main frame beefed up in 2003 (I think) to stop the seat tube from breaking.

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Any ideas to a price?

sc-xc

I’d say it was an 04/05. Mine was with the RP3, and I got about £450 a couple of years ago (it was anodised with replaced bearings)

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Was that a new frame or 2nd hand? cheers

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Also how has it responded to riding? I wanted it for all mountain. Any good?

munchiepumps
    Free Member

Hi, not wanting to hijack the post, but I am about to sell my Blur LT.

Frame has been stripped to raw aluminium, new decals applied, full set of new bearings fitted, ridden once in dry, includes e-thirteen lg1 guide and bottom bracket.

It is missing the cable stop on the seatube for the front mech tho.

I think it is a 2005/6 model.

Make me an offer posted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘santa cruz blur classic 2nd hand frame – how much ££££’ is closed to new replies.