Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • San Marco Rolls Saddle – Thoughts please
  • mdb
    Free Member

Thinking about getting one of these ( with Ti rails) keen to hear any experiences. It will be going on my Genesis Equilibrium which I think will suit a steel frame well.

jools182
    Free Member

They suit my arse

aa
    Free Member

i also like them very much. A close second to the mighty selle italia turbomatic. The rolls is rightly a classic.very comfy.

oldgit
    Free Member

They are still a good saddle. I’ve just recently re discovered how bloody good the Concor is. Slowly putting them on all my bikes.
    Turbos were/are good as well.

mrmo
    Free Member

the only thing wrong with rolls, turbos etc was that they were on the heavy side. Hence the flite being manufactured.

mr_average
    Free Member

Another fan here. They seem to last for ever too. Mine is currently seeing service on a Croix de Fer.

metalheart
    Free Member

Probably the most uncomfortable saddle I’ve had the misfortune to buy and try… I’m definitely not Rolls shaped!

That was 15+ years ago mind.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Not a Rolls, but I’ve a San Marco Regal on my Vaya…

Love it..

TiRed

Have a suede one with gold trimmings. It’s almost mint but I don’t use it as I have a Flite Ti shaped arse. They look right on something of 80-90’s vintage though.

RustySpanner

Been using one for a good few months now.
    Doesn’t look as though it should be comfy, but it is.

Looks good too.

Got mine from On One – they were doing them at a substantial discount.
    Should have bought a couple, tbh.

Will be getting a Turbo at some time to compare – had one years ago & liked it, but there’ve been an awful lot of pies since then. 🙂

martymac

used one for a few years back in the 90s, v.comfy for me, but the turbomatic was better.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘San Marco Rolls Saddle – Thoughts please’ is closed to new replies.