• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Samsung Jet mobile phone (or what mobile phone?)
  • DickBarton

Anyone got one? I’m thinking about going for it but not sure…I’m due an upgrade (of sorts) and I’ve got a list of requirements (Nokia E71 was the closest and the E72 isn’t out yet – but would be the ideal device).

My requirements are –

Runs/Available on Vodafone
    At least 5Mp camera (with zoom and flash)
    Bar-style device but will use a touchscreen – slider is a no-no
    Can play media (music/videos)
    Wifi
    GPS
    Bluetooth
    Can take a few knocks – the phone will live in my pocket alongside keys and change so has to take a few knocks and bumps – but not something that can survive being driven over (as I haven’t managed that yet! I’ve knocked a phone whilst riding a few times historically, but the last 3 phones have survived)
    Expandable memory – or massive amounts on-board
    Decent battery life – I don’t want to charge every day – happy to get 2 days out the device but that is a minimum (about 2 hours surfing/20 texts and <3hours chatting, camera in use daily as well)
    Charging from a USB socket would be nice

Don’t want an Iphone as I don’t believe they are any better than others out there; also Nokia N series would be a secondary option as although they have the bells & whistles, they aren’t that well built.

The Jet seems to be attracting me but I don’t know what it like – reviews online seem to be indifferent so I’m not sure.

Asking here due to range of users and experiences – I did ask a similar question a few weeks back and Nokia E71 seemed to be the prefered option – but the camera lets it down.

Cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Samsung Jet mobile phone (or what mobile phone?)’ is closed to new replies.