Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • Sale bargains?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Any amazing deals out there?

devash
    Free Member

Not seen any yet. A pair of Shimano shoes I’ve been after are supposedly in the Wiggle and CRC sale but they’re exactly the same price as they have been for the past 3 months.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I found this.

Pedal

Best bargin of the year. One pedal, but they’re not specific on which side it is.

Tremendous!

Not really any great deals around that I can find.

frogstomp

Some discount Commies from another thread..

mrblobby
    Free Member

Not amazing but CRC has 15 quid off 100 spend. And merlin have 10% off over 100 quid. Also 40% off everything at SIS.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

That CRC code is only knocking £5 off for me even thought the email says £15

cnud
    Free Member

Science in sport 40% off everything: clicky

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Do POC do a crash replacement?
    Not planning to test it, but struggling to justify £180 on a Road Lid..

binners

Evans have slashed the price of the bike I really really want (cannondale F29 Carbon) from £6200 to £4000. Which would be marvelous if I had a spare 4 grand

I haven’t. Life is just, like… SOOOOOOOO not fair!!!!

😥

1-shed
    Free Member

Binners get your crayons and earn a bit more money and buy the bike.

eltonerino
    Free Member

I got a bird zero 2 for not much more than a zero 3. Maybe I’m a little excited 🙂

wolly
    Free Member

Poc don’t do crash replacement or they certainly didn’t last year when I landed on my swede

J273
    Free Member

As anyone found any decent deals on groupsets? Im after ultegra 6800 for a road build and best i can find is merlins @£430.

Is that as good as I’m going to get?

Ta

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you check ribble? IIRC they were about the same

cracking price for ultegra anyway!

tymbian
    Free Member

I’m after a sweet deal on a 30.9 dropper-post after my son has given me £70 towards one…

dsb181
    Free Member

Whats the Merlin code?

I’m also after a groupset but going with 105 5800.

Thanks!

Gachet
    Free Member

dsb181 – Member
    Whats the Merlin code?
    I’m also after a groupset but going with 105 5800.
    Thanks!

The 10% off orders of £100 or more at Merlin code is HNY10′.

5% off orders under £100 is ‘HNY5’

Both end at midnight on January 5th.

nicholas_yiu

Lightning deal 15 quid airace track pump

Airace pumps are great. I bought one for £30 and definitely worth it. The best bit about it is the ability to do small pressure adjustment with a button.

Other than that, Gore Phantom 2.0 jacket for £62.98 (with extra 10% they are doing at the moment)

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/clothing/jackets-gilets/gore-phantom-2-0-jacket

mrchrispy

May have just blagged 20% off my latest bit of sonos kit \o/
    Sadly not a public offering so I can’t share 🙁

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Best bargin of the year. One pedal, but they’re not specific on which side it is.

SOLD

andy3809
    Free Member

http://m.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/myvitaminstm-energy-gel/10945431.html

Box of 25 gels for £2.99 use code ‘whey’ for extra discount.

Bargain

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Cheers limbers, I needed a track pump.

Denis99
    Free Member

Bought myself a Cannondale F29 Carbon 2 at less than £2k, brand new ,2014 model.

Even got 0% finance.

Will be out soon.

mooman
    Free Member

The Christmas sales look pretty bland so far.
    Waiting for a shimano or sram cx chainset and some avid shorty ultimates to appear reduced somewhere (reduced more than what they have been the last month or so).

dirtyrider
    Free Member
    pacef8
    Free Member

Second on avid shorty ultimates in a sale please plus a good set of T Bar Wrenches would be good.

Leku
    Free Member

cheers Nic. Halfords Gore Mens Path Jacket bought for £70.

kimbers

Forerunner 10s and edge 500 coming in amazon lightining deal tomorrow 8am and 10 am respectively

mrjmt
    Free Member

Hoping for a wiggle code for the turbo I’ve been looking at.
    Its now in their massive sale… For the same price that it was before christmas.

kimbers

Yeah CRC and wiggle January sales appear to be their normal discount prices

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

As Kimbers says. Nothing special with any of the usual suspects prices , pre Christmas. Seems they are done by now and post sale is a pointless thing. PX OO email just sent of sale wheels……. not in stock, weren’t before Christmas and MTB frames……… not in stock before, so in the ‘sale’ after and weirdly still not in stock…. Looking through CR yesterday and nothing of the 7000 items, I am interested in and also the same prices there.
    Will just not bother this year, although the Cannondale 29 er on Pauls reduced from £1800 to £900, with lefty is tempting, but is also probably pushing the marriage boundaries !!

revmatt
    Free Member

I’ve not seen much in the way of bargains, but those myprotein gels (which work out as £5 per box with postage) per box are a good deal.

If anyone sees a park deluxe work stand on offer I’d live to know!

Matt

Jamie
    Free Member

Tempting…

(click image for link)

…but probably not for myself, as having that and a 310XT is bit overkill.

leeroybrown
    Free Member

Garmin 500 ordered thanks,
    can I use a polar hrm or will it have to be a garmin one?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

can I use a polar hrm or will it have to be a garmin one?

If you have the chest straps with the pods that attach using poppers then you can use the garmin pod on the polar strap. This seems to be the best combination for comfort and performance.

Unfortunately a polar pod (or all in one chest strap) can’t communicate directly with the garmin. So you can’t get away with wearing one chest strap that communicates with both a garmin bike computer and a polar hrm.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Sportful Flandre No Rain Jacket from Wiggle ordered for £87.50. RRP is £175 been eyeing up for a while and it’s usually around £125 on Wiggle and the usual suspects. Quidco comes in at £2.62

This is the link. Have a look see.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Garmin 500 ordered thanks,

ordered with 8 seconds left on the deal 😯 . Got a 500 and an 800 as gifts in Lightning deals last year…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Sale bargains?’ is closed to new replies.