Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Sale bargains.
  • grunty
    Free Member

So, I woke up early, probably due to drinking too early in the day and then stopping, so i got up to grab a bargain.

Not really found anything yet apart from John Lewis have a Garmin 705 on sale for £279.
    http://www.johnlewis.com/230869567/Product.aspx

What have you found.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Argos have got two big tv’s going for around £300. Noy bad.

igm

£50 for Answer winter boots on CRC

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i cant believe its xmas morning and people are sat at the puters! 😮

we sold a bike this morning on my website,i dont think ill be able to guarantee xmas delivery

Taff
    Free Member

Not sat on computer just checking you guys are all ok!!!

Cycle-world: you the Hampshire Cycle World?

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

nope the much smaller bijou chain of two in scotchland….. 😉

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I got a mega bargain on a Sony Bravia yesterday, it’s not quite so good now as the VAT back offer finished yesterday.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/technology/sonyvatback/119719725_sony_kdl32ex403u_32_full_hd_1080p_lcd_tv.html

Probably the same everywhere but Currys do a pricematch +10% off as long as the price is from a store in a 12 mile radius, so can be had for just under £300. An excellent tv for the money, 1080 DLNA, 4X HDMI, USB.The price I’ll end up paying less the VAT is silly 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

Comet have that telly for £299.99 – then get 3% back via one of the cashback sites + an extra fiver off from Comet for registering with their “Perks” service 🙂 So £286 all in.

Taff
    Free Member

I can’t find any bargains but maybe that just me looking for a grands worth of road bike and only wanting to pay 400-500 for it!! Wiggle seem to have just rebranded their usual discounted stuff

dirtyrider
    Free Member

we sold a bike this morning on my website,i dont think ill be able to guarantee xmas delivery

sold an e13 chain device on eBay this morning 😕

BoardinBob

If not already mentioned, Halfords have 20% off all Boardmans (as far as I can tell only the SS road bike isn’t discounted). At £680 the Team HT would make a great donor bike if you’re not keen on the frame.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

You can get the Garmin edge 800 for 300 quid from Swinertons and Handtec so not sure the 705 is such a bargain. It doesn’t include maps, but you can get them elsewhere..

megastream
    Free Member

you can get 240 Yorkshire Tea Bags for £4 in Tesco’s at the moment

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sale bargains.’ is closed to new replies.