Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • saddle bags (small and discreet)
  • wormhole

think i want to put a saddle bag on my road bike, save carrying tube/air/tool in pocket. has anyone found any good ones that are small and neat, easy to on/off and robust?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

topeak aero wedge micro

wormhole

mr m, like the look of the topeak thanks.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i have the strap on one (phnar phnar) and it's fiddly to get on and off but i never take it off. will hold a tube, park patches, multi tool, tyre levers and a couple of energy gels if you pack it carefully

hughjengin
    Free Member

Specialized mini. Its ace, and I can get two tubes (lightweight evo55 ones that is (not the regular) a mini tool, and a co2 inflator, just, its a squeeze but I have to have a tiny saddle bag as I cant stand the big whopper ones.

simon_g

Topeak micro. Just about big enough for tube, levers, multitool and keys.

Mounty_73

Topeak aero wedge, very good, no problems with it.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Altura.

Plenty decent ones around I'd have thought.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

the new lezyne one is really nice…http://www.lezyne.com/index.php/products/bags-packs/micro-caddy-s-1.html and ive got some coming in this week! 😆

NikNak7890
    Free Member

I have/had the Lezyne caddy, but have had the main (non)water-resistant fail 🙁

Not impressed 👿

asdfhjkl
    Free Member

Another recommendation for the Topeak Aero Wedge. Easy to fit / remove – just two straps which go through the rails of your saddle, and a velcro strap round the seatpost. Has compression straps too which stop everything rattling around in there.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I would second the spesh mini. I won one at the big bike bash and its very well made and looks weather proof too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘saddle bags (small and discreet)’ is closed to new replies.