Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sabbath Cycles
  • richcc
    Free Member

Anyone got one of their roadbikes (or a 5th Element)? I like the look of the silk road but all I know at the moment is their Sales chappie doesn't answer emails!

daveh
    Free Member

Yep, I've got a Silk Road, and very nice it is too! There are others on here too I believe, there's certainly a September kicking about. Their customer service is usually very good, try emailing the owner Greg or just give them a ring, they'll be very helpful.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Mick / Firestarter on here has a very fine looking September.. Give him a shout..

nonk
    Free Member

not sure if you get to north wales much but revolution bikes in bangor has a few in stock.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

I think Fatbirds Don't Fly stock them too.

There's a new range coming out soon. Some of which look gorgeous, others of which look like they not only fell out of the ugly tree hitting every damn branch on the way down, but then the tree fell over and landed on top of it to squash it in some new interesting, original ways…

firestarter
    Free Member

yes i have a september lovely bike i tried the silk road too but i couldnt get a good fit on one but i really was sold on the rear rack mount and guard mounts too. I will post a pic this eve when i get home 🙂 give greg a bell great bloke to deal with. Bike rides great and the finish is fantastic i went for the brushed finish over the standard tho as i think it looks better.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Give Sam a shout at Yorkcyleworks.. They stock them..

firestarter
    Free Member

spa cycles in harrogate stock them too they have lots upstairs if you ask 🙂

daveh
    Free Member

Not to everyones taste but suits me just fine:

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

we stock em too,my bikes a september for winter duties….really plush and looks great in the highly polished finish…

if your in scotland im the only stockist….

firestarter
    Free Member

sorry for the delay mines the brushed finish looks lovely in the flesh

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sabbath Cycles’ is closed to new replies.