Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • Ryan Dunn RIP
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

the point is that he made the stupid decision to put other peoples lives at risk. Going to war and the cyclist CM quotes both know the risks they are taking on, but they are not endangering anyone else through their own pig-ignorant actions.

It will also definitely be on the news now that neither was drunk…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It will also definitely be on the news now that neither was drunk.

A cover-up eh ?

……he was the ‘People’s Jackass’

scaredypants

when you start assuming, you make and ass out of you and ming

you don’t want to be pissing Ming off ! – he’s remorseless

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

the point is that he made the stupid decision to put other peoples lives at risk. Going to war and the cyclist CM quotes both know the risks they are taking on, but they are not endangering anyone else through their own pig-ignorant actions

But you made the point that by getting in the car, as a passenger, thus not endangering anyone himself, he still deserved to die. He knew the risks, yup, as would a cyclist

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

And he never says ‘Thank You’

yunki
    Free Member

I’m feeling fine thanks.

How you feeling

hmm.. not so good now

takisawa2

Someone somewhere is probably mourning the loss of a Son/Brother/Dad/Uncle/Cousin.
    Very sad. Not really something to score forum troll points on, but there you go.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

if he knew the driver was drunk he should have stopped him driving, or found another means of transport.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

if he knew the driver was drunk he should have stopped him driving, or found another means of transport.

So, you accept that he was not endangering life himself, just doing something stupid?

Militant_biker

I was riding the road he died on, just a few miles further up, yesterday afternoon. It’s a belter of a road, so it’s not totally surprising that someone might want to take a performance machine at high speed along it.

chewkw
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo[/video]

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

So, you accept that he was not endangering life himself, just doing something stupid?

by letting the driver drive drunk he was endangering life – of course he wasn’t just doing something stupid.

What if Militant Biker had been on that road a bit later, and been taken out. Would you have said “Oh well, he was just being stupid, the lovable rogue”

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

by letting the driver drive drunk he was endangering life

Do you then take it upon yourself to ensure that as few people as possible drive drunk? Are you to be found outside a pub at closing time?

What if Militant Biker had been on that road a bit later, and been taken out. Would you have said “Oh well, he was just being stupid, the lovable rogue”

Who? The passenger? No, I wouldn’t have been blaming the passenger. Somewhat bemused that you do so.

chewkw
    Free Member

Poor show Ryan. You could have done better by dying in a stunt on live TV or something and not something stupid like drink driving. That is not cool Jackass! That is simply stupid. 🙄

Well, at least you die young in a Porsh and enjoyed your life without slaving for someone earning peanuts in the slump.

So long dude! Next!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Well, at least you died in a Porsh and enjoyed your life without slaving for someone earning peanuts in the slump

Yes, truly he lived his life like a candle in the wind

Junkyard
    Free Member

Do you then take it upon yourself to ensure that as few people as possible drive drunk? Are you to be found outside a pub at closing time?

]i doubt he does but does that make the dead persons actions any less dangerous?
    he could have stopped the driver by simply going you are drunk i am rich lets get a taxi home dude. Perhaps they could then have thrown rocks in each other faces/groins [ i am not sure which is funniest] whilst they waited for the taxi.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

he could have stopped the driver by simply going you are drunk i am rich lets get a taxi home dude.

so could anyone, it doesn’t make it your fault that you didn’t

D0NK

Merciless was what I heard.

If the pissed up driver and 110mph reports are true then he was a bloody dangerous idiot and hopefully this will highlight the dangers to jackass fans. Deserving to die tho? Leave it out turnerguy

Junkyard
    Free Member

so could anyone, it doesn’t make it your fault that you didn’t

iirc you are the physics expert but I think you actually need to be there to do this

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Merciless was what I heard.

That’s what i said.

But now I’m wondering if it was merkinless…

DezB
    Free Member

Interesting thread. Probably the most like an actual coversation in the pub I have read on here.
    I shall pay tribute to Ryan Dunn by watching Jackass 2 on Film4 tomorrow night at 1:15am and laughing at him. Loudly.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

is that the racist pub or the bunny killer pub?

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Always seemed a nice bloke to me. One of the nicer members of the team. A bad and dumb decision to end a nice blokes life.

mollski
    Free Member

gutted loved the hill billy rip mr dunn 😡

Garry_Lager

RIP.

He did seem a nice lad. I was living in Philadelphia when Jackass was first on MTV and he was on the local stations a bit, think he was from round there. Always came across well, although did seem a bit of an ale-tank tbf.

argyle
    Free Member

Ok, we get it, you had a drink driving bad experience. Friends or family affected by somat bad.

Still no need to be chuffed at a death. I mean really, that’s shitty dude

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

clearly I am not chuffed at his death – but you could say I am chuffed that he didn’t kill more people with his act of blatant stupidity.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

….he didn’t kill more people with his act of blatant stupidity.

Are you still going on about this ? Why don’t you wait until the driver and the cause of the accident is actually known ? 💡

yunki
    Free Member

Hi.. I’m Johnny Knoxville and this is ‘the brake fluid sabotage..’

alpin
    Free Member

drink driving…..

what a jackass…..

argyle
    Free Member

If this was a cyclist that had died you’d all be at it with crocodile tears.
    Someone has a bevvy and drives (allegedly) and he’s an evil b-tard? Awesome…

aracer
    Free Member

Why don’t you wait until the driver and the cause of the accident is actually known ?

The driver is already known, as is the fact the driver was drinking shortly before the crash.

donsimon
    Free Member

😯
    RIP.

maxray
    Free Member

Perhaps you could all settle it by racing down a steep hill in shopping trolleys, naked whilst tazering each other. 😆

Since when should arguing about who’s pleased or not about some American guys premature demise command 2+ pages on here… 🙄 .. oh hang on it’s STW.. 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The driver is already known, as is the fact the driver was drinking shortly before the crash.

Lets hope you don’t change your profession to a judge aracer. I haven’t yet seen any irrefutable proof with regards to those ‘facts’. And no, a photo of someone holding a glass of something with an ice cube floating on the top, allegedly taken several hours before the accident, does not provide proof that the cause of the accident was drink driving – however probable it might be.

What I have read in contrast with what has been already decided by some on a mountain bike forum : “Police are still investigating the cause of the accident” and “Alcohol was not identified as an initial cause of the accident.”

highclimber
    Free Member

I love this forum. never ceases to amaze me at how insensitive some people are. I thought I was bad but to suggest someone deserves to die because of a silly mistake is just ridiculous!

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

does every thread now descend into an argument?

It’s putting me off using this site TBH

aracer
    Free Member

I haven’t yet seen any irrefutable proof with regards to those ‘facts’

Well at the time I posted, and indeed at the time you posted what I replied to, it had already been confirmed by the police that he was driving – not my fault if you’ve not looked hard enough. Or do you require evidence of a standard to be presented in court before posting on STW?

highclimber
    Free Member

does every thread now descend into an argument?

It’s putting me off using this site TBH

no it isn’t

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yes it does!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘Ryan Dunn RIP’ is closed to new replies.