Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Rutland Cycling online shop any good?
  • wl
    Free Member

As titles, really. Is Rutland Cycling a reliable operation in terms of speed, delivery, customer service etc etc. Ta v much.

wwaswas

I’ve not had any problems with them.

nemesis
    Free Member

I was very disappointed with my experience with them on replacing very nearly new shoes under warranty. I wouldn’t have got anything if I hadn’t kept on at them and quoted SOGA, etc. I’ve not used them since.

afkt
    Free Member

They’ve always been good to me online or in the shop

rOcKeTdOg

Phone & check stock, last 2 orders were ” in stock” but when nothing turned up I phoned and was told “oh yea, we are waiting for them to come in” they didn’t bother letting me know. Great prices but a bit flakey

wl
    Free Member

Cheers, people.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Ordered a reverb off them, got it within three days I think with quidco cash back AND a few quid off my next order.

joeegg
    Free Member

Bought a new bike from them over the internet.Wouldn’t buy anything from them again.Customer service attitude was pretty dreadful when i pointed out faults with the bike.The words ” tough shit ” come to mind.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Bought a bike from them, phoned to ask why next day delivery wasn’t available, the girl said she didn’t know and to just pick priority 48hr as it would more than likely turn up the next day.

It did, can’t complain. Easy to deal with and cheap

danielgroves
    Free Member

Fantastic service. Couldn’t complain when I ordered my exposure lights from them.

Spin
    Free Member

last 2 orders were ” in stock” but when nothing turned up I phoned and was told “oh yea, we are waiting for them to come in” they didn’t bother letting me know

I stopped using them after the third time this happened.

chestrockwell

I ordered from them recently and all went well. Found what I wanted, paid for it, turned up a couple of days later, the end.

Can’t comment on customer service as I had no need to speak to them.

the-muffin-man

I’ve bought several bits through their eBay shop (including a bike), and had no issues.

IME shops (and not just Rutland Cycles), tend to focus on eBay sales due to the negative feedback they’d receive if they didn’t

I’ve even bought from Dave Hindes eBay store!!!

stumpy01

Used them years ago for online stuff and every order was delayed as they didn’t have the bits in stock, even though they were showing as in stock.

Decent shops though if you can get there.

I have it on good authority that buying from their ebay site is the most reliable way, as that stuff is actually in stock.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Rutland Cycling online shop any good?’ is closed to new replies.