Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Rutland cycles, anyone used them?
  • mollyiom
    Free Member

anyone had any dealings with Rutland cycles?

momo

Yup, good experiences both in store and mail order.

TooTall
    Free Member

No – they got to be the biggest independent bike shop in the UK because nobody shops with them 🙄

Good to buy from, teenage simians staffing their workshops.

DeeJay
    Free Member

No problems mail order and the goods arrived the next day – if you sign up as 'facebook friend' there was an extra 10% off 8)

valleydaddy
    Free Member

a neighbour bought a kona for his misses and turned up next day ready to roll awesome, think he had to pay for the privalege but good for a mail order bike and big savings too.

squin
    Free Member

Bought mail order and they were great to deal with.

shakeythejakey
    Free Member

bought my first proper (and current) bike from them…good deal and good service 🙂

ton

very good indeed.
    next day delivery.

rOcKeTdOg

phone up and check stock, last 2 things i have bought were in stock on the website but in reality they had non and until i contacted them to see where my item was i had heard nothing, once back in stock (and all the time the website was still showing stock) delivery was quick

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Nice big well stocked shop, helpful staff. Id probably shop there more often if i didnt have to pay for parking they should consider reimbursing you if you buy something like at wentworth action sports.

paultm
    Free Member

Definitely phone up and check stock. I've been waiting for an 'in stock' headset for 2 weeks! To be fair they do answer emails and the phone and let you know what is going on (when asked). I just wish my flaming headset would turn up!!!!!

mollyiom
    Free Member

that was my gripe, only ordered from them twice, first time was for some rims which in the end they couldnt supply and now a pair of xtr shifters.

next time i shall just stick to CRC or Merlin i think.

mollyiom
    Free Member

that was my gripe, only ordered from them twice, first time was for some rims which in the end they couldnt supply and now a pair of xtr shifters.

next time i shall just stick to CRC or Merlin i think.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Excellent. Email updates about orders, even emails to apologize when their suppliers let them down.

Even bought a frame off one of the "teenage simians"

Englishmastiff
    Free Member

Got a THE las vegas helmet that I sent back 12 days before the 12 month warranty was up. They didn't have a replacement in stock so sent me a las vegas carbon instead at no extra cost. I would highly recommend them based on that alone.
    Everything that I have purchased off them has been with me very quickly.
    They are on my list of favorite bike shops that I always check to compare prices.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ring them for stock before ordering, other than that should be ok. They were supposed to be getting the stock levels on the website sorted a while back…..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Rutland cycles, anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.