Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ruthless Ferrari
  • totalshell

got to admire a team that has win at all costs at its core.. deliberately breaking the seal on Massa’s gearbox so he is demoted 5 places and alonso thus moves to the cleaner side of the grid.

must be one heck of a ”you ll take one for the team when ever we say” clause in Massa’s contract..

CountZero

Massa, assume the position…
    It’s blatant gamesmanship, but if its legal, well…

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Phantom problem on webbers red bull car incoming in 3….2….1….
    I just think it’s a bit pathetic really. I stopped caring about f1 along time ago but it’s just all so pedantic. We’re meant to find it exciting though I suppose. Motogp and rally is where it’s at for me.

Hadge
    Free Member

Win at all cost? I don’t agree with it one bit and its bending the rules too far. They could do the same with Weber at Red Bull but I hope it’s all an anti climax now and Alonso gets taken out at the first bend

passtherizla
    Free Member

Don’t like Ferrari never have,, don’t like anything that uses their engine either.

higgo
    Free Member

Sport is defined by its rules.
    Smart thinking Ferrari.
    I might buy one after all.

aracer
    Free Member

Is there definitely not a rule against that? Extremely dodgy tactics IMHO.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

FIA- Ferrari International Assistance, so issues with rules being bent beyond recognition.

KonaTC

F1 is a team sport, so sacrificing Massa for a pop at the world championship by Alonso is acceptable in my eyes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ruthless Ferrari’ is closed to new replies.