Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rush Cycles – has any one used them before??
  • RustyMac

I have seen something on special offer on the online site and the price seems good and postage reasonable.
    Has any one used them before? The website seems fine i just thought i’d ask the collective wisdom of STW before i place an order with them.

Cheers

Rusty

valleydaddy
    Free Member

assuming it’s Rush cycles in Bridgend, S.Wales yes Colin who owns the shop is a top bloke, you should have no issues what so ever, give him a call to confirm things if you are concerned, same as any shop purchase 😕

neninja
    Free Member

I bought a 2nd hand bike from them online and it arrived quickly and as described.

racefaceec90

they were great at the nec 😀 [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc[/video] apologies couldn’t help myself 😳

RustyMac

valleydaddy

Yeah that’s the shop, hadn’t come across it before, had no real reason to think it was dodgy but figured a quick question on here would do no harm and get rid of any niggles in the back of my mind. Will give him a ring before i buy.

Thanks all for the quick responces.

ricardo666
    Free Member

Hi

I bought my trek ex8 2008 model, from the lads, which was only 6 months old at the time,so gave them a ring to put my mind at ease.

No problems at all.

RustyMac

Good to hear so many posative things about the shop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rush Cycles – has any one used them before??’ is closed to new replies.