Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Runners, do you like listening to music whilst you run?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

On the podrunner thing, what would get me running seven minute miles? I'm not sure how to equate the BPM's with average pace. I know it depends on how tall you are etc, but is there any correlation?

zaskar
    Free Member

Have done but my ear phone always fall out when running.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I know it depends on how tall you are etc, but is there any correlation?
    Not much the running cadence of slow runners trying to run fast and fast runners trying to run fast is pretty much the same, but the fast runners manage to put a lot more force in when the foot is in conctact with the ground.
    Could be wrong though 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Thanks IanMunro..that's kind of what I suspected. I must be really pounding the ground then…I'm lightning!!! 8) 😆 😯

So what about these BPMs then? BPM to mile times? Any ideas?

peachos
    Free Member

zaskar – Member
    Have done but my ear phone always fall out when running.

ii used to get properly annoyed with this too; constantly fumbling around to find the earpiece and then locate your earhole to correctly insert said piece whilst maintaining a good running rhythm. the answer is over the top headphones obviously. might look like you have run so fast that you have gone back in time to the 80's but it works like a dream for me!

on the music front – i always find a good breakbeat mix an interesting running motivator. try krafty kuts, freq nasty, plump djs etc…

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Runners, do you like listening to music whilst you run?’ is closed to new replies.