Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rugby World Cup
  • mtbmaff
    Free Member

Hi all,
    Just wanted some advice. I’m looking to get tickets for the Rugby World Cup to see South Africa. I’m trying to get this as a present for someone else. I don’t know much about rugby but I joined the official website to find out more and the tickets are unavailable for the SA games. Does anyone know if there are any other legitimate sites I could use to get tickets?
    Thanks,
    Matt’s daughter

jambalaya
    Free Member

Hi I think the games are all sold out. There are various reseller sites charging a lot over the asking price and officially you are not supposed to do that so you take a bit of a chance too. The tickets won’t actually be sent out for many months yet so you’ll pay but no receive them till closer to the date. Good luck.

igm

There were some available last week. Maybe not SA

[/url]

poolman
    Free Member

I have england wales in the pool game and been looking on stub hub in case I cant go. Face value
    is c 320 and sellers are asking 900 each. Its early days so little available you could try posting on
    here again someone may have some.
    makes a fantastic present if you can get some.

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Good luck Mtbmaff I still can’t get any tickets from RWC site even after being in both draws. Watch the unofficial route you could loose everything as the ticketing process was a long draw out affair.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Face value
    is c 320 and sellers are asking 900 each.

I saw the 2007 Final in Paris for £900 bought after knowing England where in the final, paying that much for a pool game is madness.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rugby World Cup’ is closed to new replies.