Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rubber queen 2.4 front, Mountain King 2 2.4 rear?
  • haskear
    Free Member

As above really, i wanted rubber queen front and back but it wouldn’t fit on the back. The idea is the rubber queen on the front may have a little more grip when turning than the mountain king 2 as it looks like slightly larger side knobs. I have the MK 2 already in Black Chilli and protection and the other option is to just run the MK2 front and back.

Cheers guys

lee93
    Free Member

Why not put a rq 2.25 on the back? Don’t think the conts are that big any way
    Not like nobly nics 2.4 Big fat things

honourablegeorge

2.4 RQ’s are much bigger than 2.4 Nics.

ash.addy
    Free Member

They’re MAHOOSIVE the 2.2 is about the same as the MK 2.4

fuzzhead
    Free Member

If you’re thinking of a front tyre to complement a MK 2.4 on the back, try a 2.3 Baron rather than 2.4 RQ?

highclimber
    Free Member

i have an RQ on the front after it was too wide for the rear. loving it. super grippy

2hottie
    Free Member

2.4 RQ on the front for me with a 2.4 x-king on the back, works really well. You could drop down a size and they’ll still be massive. I went for the bigger sizes as I’m not exactly light weight so needed the extra comfort of a larger tyre.

haskear
    Free Member

appreciate the ideas guys, i’m kinda locked into the MK2 2.4 as i have a reasonabley new one already, i should of been more specific and said would the rubber queen 2.4 on the front add a bit more grip on the turns over another MK 2. I’ll definatley look into the Baron though!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rubber queen 2.4 front, Mountain King 2 2.4 rear?’ is closed to new replies.