Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • RS Sektor solo air RL .HELP pls
  • SOAP
    Free Member

Not sure if this is a RS trait but cannot find anything on the tinternet to help .

IM getting a top out end of travel clunking, and the first 1/4inch is neither compresion or rebound just nothingness.
    I can hold the Bridge of the fork down and pull the crown up 1/4 inch almost like its got play in it.
    Rebound turned all the way to slow is better (but why have an adjuster if you can only have it on slow)

any tips or advice would be cool
    ta

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Mine doesn’t do this. I think yours is broken. Warranty?

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Thats the negative spring,Its meant to have that.

SOAP
    Free Member

Only a couple of rides old Buzz 🙁 and think they clunked from the start.

SOAP
    Free Member

Cannot find any info on a negative air spring. 🙁

SOAP
    Free Member

🙁 clunking.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I thought “negative air spring” was to do with dual air. Sektor are solo air. Where is P. Poddy when you need him? 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

Something sounds like it may have come loose, send them back for warranty repair.

SOAP
    Free Member

Ok loco. I will look into that. They are on a new Pitch pro so would I go through any Specialized dealer or with SRAM.?

Rickos
    Free Member

Deal with the shop where you bought it first.

LoCo
    Free Member

Specialized dealer should be able to help if original shop not local, take biscuits or cake though 😉

Speeder

If they were dual air I’d say you didn’t have any air in the bottom chamber as this happened to my Pikes the other week but being solos I have no idea unless the equalisation vent is blocked (I’m assuming there is a way to go fom one chamber to the other)

SOAP
    Free Member

Trying to narrow things down a bit I tryed a different front wheel with a expencive hub (not a spesh Hilo jobie) and its 50% better. 🙂
    so off to a spesh dealer to see if they can do anything in the morning!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘RS Sektor solo air RL .HELP pls’ is closed to new replies.