Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • RS Revs Race 2010 150mm Maxle – DA – White: Anyone know of stock anywhere pls?
  • Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

As title,

I emailed one online retailer (who wasnt showing this model) but had sold them not so long ago and they said that they had just one shipment that was a one shot deal, and I cant seem to find any in stock anywhere, these ones: HERE 😀

The white ones, Dual Air Race 2010, maxle, 150mm

Does anyone know of an LBS or other retailer that has some (they were around the £300-£350 range?

Thanks all 😀

hugh_b
    Free Member

I assume you mean rutland cycles? I purchased them when they had the offer on but haven't seen them at any other stores, only the team version. I think you'd be lucky to get them for £350 now as i believe rutland had to purchase over 100 sets to do them that cheap!
    You could import some from the USA, a friend did. I think he used smart bike parts. Total came to around £380-390 after customs fees etc. Arrived in about a week too!

Hugh

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Thanks Hugh,

Yeah it was Rutland 🙂

Little did I know that these were a limited run fork, otherwise I would've bought them sooner. Strange though as they are a current fork and yet no-one in the UK seems to have any?

I may just go for the Teams if I cant see any other options (I will look at the US sites though).

If anyone spots one please let me know 🙂

Thanks again 😀

handyman153
    Free Member

These might be the Teams..

But where i work (Samways in Derby) i think there might be a pair.

This could be completely wrong, as i haven't been in for a while, and can't remember what they where. I can look Friday for you, email me if you want.

Alternatively give them a call 01332 368849

Cheers
    Josh…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘RS Revs Race 2010 150mm Maxle – DA – White: Anyone know of stock anywhere pls?’ is closed to new replies.