Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • RS Rev RACE maxle 2010 140mm – where from? –
  • qwerty
    Free Member

they tested them in ST recently at £400 in black but i can't find 'em anywhere

RS seem to have a lot of options so mebbe not all are imported? or its too many items to keep in stock? special order only?

ta

Robespierre
    Free Member

The Rev race maxle lite's were almost all 150mm and in white rather than the 140mm in black the ST tested. Got mine from Rutland but, as you say, they have disappeared from every outlet around. You are faced with either shelling out £500 plus for some up-specced models or waiting until they release more of the dual air race models, possibly under a different title. Like mine a lot.

BoardinBob

Pic is of QR but it does mention Maxle as an option but they may just have lifted the generic description from the RS site

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.RockShox-Revelation-Race-Suspension-Fork-2010_31568.htm

flyingfox
    Free Member

140mm 2010s? I haven't seen them but will now have a look. We have 2009 Revelations with Maxle (U-Turn) for much cheapness but not 2010s. Margins are dismal on them but at least they have their serial numbers intact and are legit!

squin
    Free Member

Flyingfox, my mate bought some from you and was delighted with the service. I think the forks arrived with him before you had even taken the payment!

Del

at 400 quid shipped i fear your idea of much cheapness and mine may not coincide…

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

On-one have 'em and for 300 too but they're QR

J0N
    Free Member

Have you considered this years 20mm recon 351s? ~£325
    Solo air just and non U-turn but basically a Pike air 426.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

They may have been 2010 Revelation SL- like mine

J0N
    Free Member

Also, Why does the Maxle version of everything cost so much more? Is it just fashion inflated prices?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Theres less demand for QR versions so greater reductions. You also have to factor in the cost of the axle.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘RS Rev RACE maxle 2010 140mm – where from? –’ is closed to new replies.