Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • RS Reba 29er fork setup?
  • seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Does anyone know what air pressure PSI for the negative chamber on the 29er Rebas. I have 250 in the positive or preload bit. I’m around 16 half stone. I thought this would save me hours of messing if someone had an idea what was a good PSi to start with.

keavo
    Free Member

12 & 1/2 stone, using about 100psi in both positive and negative chambers. start with equal pressure in both, but 250 sounds high to me.

Stoner
    Free Member

I run 135 psi in each and I’m 14st

as above start with equal pressure and add/remove neg according to taste.

oddjob
    Free Member

I’m similar weight and run the same top and bottom. I used the max pressure that was in the instruction book, but I seem to remember that it was 150psi, not 250psi. That seems very very high to me. Can you damage the internals with that much pressure?
    After a little fiddling I think I reduced the pressure in the bottom by about 15psi to get it really dialed in, but start with the same in both

mije

if anything a little less in the positive chamber to make the fork a little less active. 10 stone -100, +80

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

it was 150 PSI the max pressure as stated above. I will stickthe same in them and go from there. thanks a lot.

Stoner
    Free Member

just serviced mine tonight and reduced the travel so now running 145- 140+

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Are they easy to service Stoner?

Stoner
    Free Member

Kind of.

DOwnload the manual, it’s pretty good.
    But it does miss out stuff about where the oil goes or how to service the damper circuit without taking the lowers off etc.

It all comes with practice.

Ive had rebas for nearly 3 years now and have had them open probably 5 or 6 times so am slowly getting the hang of them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘RS Reba 29er fork setup?’ is closed to new replies.