Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rrp enduroguard. Anybody using?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Its proper nasty out there now and there’s only do much dirt I want to eat.
    Do they rub hell out of the paintwork on the forks and does the apparent “fork seal” protector just fill up with mud as it looks like it would?

legend
    Free Member

Not running an RRP but I’ve had Mucky Nutz on the go for years now (and the RRP is just another knock-off) without any problems. The fork seal protector can’t really fill with mid, all they’ve done is extend the sides back slightly, but tbh normal versions do the job well anyway

doncorleoni
    Free Member

8 quid for a bit of plastic! Mugs!….. Was my initial thinking. Downloaded a template off the Web but struggled to find any plastic thick enough. Bit the bullet and ordered the enduroguard…. Large for the front (140 mm revs) and small for rear.

The fork seal protector webs (nothing more than extended wings) work really well actually. Local trails Swinley / sh are muddy as hell at the moment and forks keep clear of the mud. The rear guard does bollock all for your back….. But does keep most of the splash off the rear shock. Great for shock mounted high up. Also keeps mud off the dropper.

As above… Tried the other version on my old bike (rrp mucky nuts thing I think) and the enduroguard despite a detestful name works well and I would recommend.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just ordered two. Cheers for the review.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rrp enduroguard. Anybody using?’ is closed to new replies.