Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Royal trail jersey sizing?
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Looking at some new jerseys , never worn Royal before…hows their sizing, spot on/small/generous?

stevomcd
    Free Member

Spot-on IMO. I buy most T-shirts size Large, Royal bike jerseys fit me well. Loose fit, wearable over armour, but not too baggy on their own.

bigbloke
    Free Member

was looking at their more traditional xc type jerseys rather than the baggy over armour stuff.

jono84
    Free Member

I’m always a medium in most … royal clothing I’m small an it’s not tight at that brilliant quality tho

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

I found Royal sizing to have been all over the place for years. I have not tried anything from them recently though due to this. I would try before I buy rather than run the online gauntlet.

Northwind

Pretty bang on IMO, I’m the industry-standard medium and assorted Royal kit in medium has been perfect. Short-sleeve jersey sizing very similiar to my Fox baggies.

The downhill stuff seems to be a bit more variable though, I need to size up to wear it over my full armour.

wavejumper
    Free Member

I seem to have found it massive. Usually small but wear XS in royal and its still baggy.

Gotama
    Free Member

I bought the MW top with the pockets on the back and found the sizing on the small side. I’m relatively broad in shoulders though. If you’re a skinny runt then i’m sure its fine but by your username i’d size up, especially if you’re at the top of the range ie a 42 chest for a 40-42 fit.

FuzzyWuzzy

The Royal jerseys I’ve tried have been comically over-sized, I’m normally either L or XL, could have fit two of me in their XL and even the L I swapped it for is too big.

bigbloke
    Free Member

thanks for the help…..being cautious ordered L and XL the wrong one will be going back 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Royal trail jersey sizing?’ is closed to new replies.