Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Royal Family plans for Queen's Diamond Jubilee unveiled
  • project
    Free Member

And we are paying for them to visit,

Other members of the Royal Family will visit the 15 other countries where the Queen is head of state, as well as some other Commonwealth countries.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Malaysia, Singapore, the Solomon Islands and Tuvalu.

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will visit Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.

And Prince Harry will tour Belize, Jamaica and the Bahamas.

The Duke of York will travel to India and the Princess Royal is set to visit Mozambique and Zambia.

The Earl and Countess of Wessex will tour a number of Caribbean islands with an extra visit to Gibraltar.

Other travelling royals include the Duke of Gloucester and the Duke of Kent.

The former will head to the British Virgin Islands and Malta. And the latter is set to go to the Falkland Islands and Uganda.

Then she is also having a huge boat made for her to float down the thames river in london, while we have to do with 40 pluis year old ferries across the mersey.

While me and a lot more will visit, Wales, and Todmordenon the way to Lee Quarry. 😯

MSP

And the latter is set to go to the Falkland Islands and Uganda.

hmmm, looks like someone’s upset the old bitch.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s good to see the Royal Family are splitting the duties between themselves, after all the Queen, God bless her, is 85 years old – well past retirement age.

And it’s also nice to see during these austere times all the members of the Royal Family pulling together and doing their bit for Britain. It’s that sort of determined resolve which got us through two world wars you know. Makes you proud to be British.

I’m sure that commitment to duty will be appreciated throughout the British Commonwealth and Crown Dependencies.

Nice one Project….thanks 8)

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Who is the old bitch ?

project
    Free Member

It would have been better if members of a true working class family where flown round the world on junkets, and then come home to huge mansions while there are thousands homeless, and more going to get their homes repoed.

A totally pointless and expensive world tour,by a load of has beens.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Makes you proud to be British

Hope that was tongue in cheek. I used to be proud to be British, embarrased now & wish I was from a country with some identity, cos ours is down the drain.

Only IMO of course.

ourmaninthenorth

Reminds me, I must get this out of the shed….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

……… a load of has beens.

😕 What do you mean “a load of has beens” ?

Which of those persons is no longer a member of the Royal Family ?

And Elizabeth II is still Queen. Something which I am very grateful for, I may add.

Philby

I wonder if Cameron et al will be spouting their anger at all the people taking a day of work for the Jubilee bank holiday. Surely if the Government are bothered about improving our failing economy they will insist on banning the bank holiday – after all the recent strike by public sector workers apparently cost the economy over £500 million in lost GDP according to Cameron.

Doubt it somehow!

NZCol

To calm your ire I have offered charles and horse face a bed at my place when they get to NZ. I’ll maybe even fire up the BBQ and cook them a feed if that is what they fancy. Should save you, the taxpayer, a few quid.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

And when the huge celebrations take place and the overwhelming support that the GB and Commonwealth populations give to ER II continue as ever, it will be an even more uncomfortable time for anyone with anti-Royalist sentiments.

hels
    Free Member

Don’t worry Col, I am sure John Key can set up the camp stretcher in his spare room.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

60 years on the throne? You should eat more fruit dear! That’ll loosen you up…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Royal Family plans for Queen's Diamond Jubilee unveiled’ is closed to new replies.