Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Rouleur Magazine
  • miketually
    Free Member

The new issue of Rouleur Magazine is out.

Has anyone got an old issue I could borrow, to try before I buy?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yes I have lots of old issues but I’m not giving any away. Got issue 12 a few days ago, I’m a subscriber, and it’s as good as always. It is about road riding though 😉

miketually
    Free Member

I’ll post it back 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Would you like me to scan you a few pages and e-mail you pdf’s. It is quite a heavy ‘magazine’, more of a book really so postage won’t be cheap.

Ed2001
    Free Member

Dont you get a pretty good idea about what the magazine is like from their website?

miketually
    Free Member

If postage is a lot, I might just have to stump up and buy it, I suppose.

As they’re all £9, should I just start with issue 12, or get an old one? Is there one issue which is particularly good?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Issue 11 was very good, start with that one. I’ve not been disappointed with one yet though. A subscription does workl out a lot cheaper though as the postage on an individual issue is a bit of a pain in the arse.

richpips
    Free Member

I very much doubt you’ll be disappointed. Good articles and great photography.

MoreCashThanDash

Or you can get them on ebay – even the issues still available through the website seem to go for more than £9 after postage!

miketually
    Free Member

Issues 1 to 10 are going for £101 including postage, with more than eight days to go! 😯

How much would I get for every copy of Singletrack magazine? 🙂

AndyP
    Free Member

Never mind that, the new issue of The Ride Journal is out soon. Great stuff.

ourmaninthenorth

Mike – I am a Rouleur subscriber, and can confirm it’s ace.

I have all issues (except 1 and 2 – 1 is long out of print; must get round to getting 2).

It’s £9 worth spending.

I have also paid up for the second edition of The Ride Journal, so looking forward to that, too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Rouleur Magazine’ is closed to new replies.