Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rotors…what's good?
  • honourablegeorge

Would like some new 180F/160R rotors… have always gone for the RT76 in the past – what’s a good lightweight alternative for XC use?

ruscle
    Free Member

look on superstar components for their floating rotors

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I got some floaters from Superstar recently. They’ve been very good too. Use them with superstar red pads for much stopping power

tron
    Free Member

RT76. Bought a Superstar rotor, it was rubbish. Ground in one direction only, with fair gouges.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

I got some floaters from Superstar recently

You want to ask Gillian mc keith to have a look at your diet.

_tom_
    Free Member

I got a normal non floating rotor from superstar and it’s fine.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m running some Formula rotor in that size combo and they’re great. Very light and have dealt with everything I can throw at them including Gravity Enduros and DH and they’ve been perfect. I am only around 8 stone, though…

stevewhyte
    Free Member

8 stone 8O, last time i was 8 stone i was 10!!

Bet you fly up the hills.

JRTG
    Free Member

Xtr/xt with Ali spider or hope floating. Both excellent. Or maybe splash out and get the ice tech ones?

R.lepecha

I’ve never owned Formula rotors but they are supposed to be some of the best because they heat up every rotor they make and make sure it doesnt warp. As far as im aware, they are the only ones who do that.

I use some cheap Tektro ones my self that just work. Had Superstar before and I managed to warp one of them a little in Dalby! I only weigh about 11 stone and I hardly used my brakes!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

8 stone 8O, last time i was 8 stone i was 10!!

Bet you fly up the hills. Well, I am only 14…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rotors…what's good?’ is closed to new replies.