Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rotating cable inlet on KS LEV
  • wildc4rd
    Free Member

I have a ~3 year old KS LEV dropper, and am just swapping it to another bike. Annoyingly the cable lugs on the frame are on the other side with the new one, and I need to rotate the cap with the cable inlet around 180 degrees.

I did this once before when I got the post originally, but can’t recall how, and the only info I can find online is for the LEV DX which looks much much more complex than I remember it being. If anyone can give me a hint on how to get into it without taking all the bottom shaft apart, or has a link bookmarked to the original KS vid, I’d be grateful.

nicholas_yiu

You just undo the saddle bolts and the whole saddle clamp will rotate around.

jam-bo

Don’t you change the saddle clamp?

wildc4rd
    Free Member

The clamp has a front and back, you can’t just put the saddle on the other way, I seem to remember the sleeve that the cable guide is in just lifts up and rotates to wherever you need it, but can’t recall how to get the sleeve to come out.

jam-bo

Nah. If you take the saddle clamp fully apart it rotates to whichever position you need it.

connect2

Yep, agree with above, whole clamp rotates

wildc4rd
    Free Member

I take it all back, sorted, thanks jam bo/nicholas!

(Wonder which post I had in mind then, lol)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rotating cable inlet on KS LEV’ is closed to new replies.