• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DT78.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Rosebikes.co.uk ?
  • righog
    Free Member

Hi

Quick question have you bought from these people

Rose bikes uk

were they ok to deal with ( are they the same as the the German Rose bikes ? )

for me a fairly hefty purchase of a Garmin watch so would like some real world feedback before pressing the button

Cheers 🙂

iwluap

Have bought various things from them in the past, including a whole bike. Bit of a delay on the Bike, was kept informed of progress though. All smaller items came in a few days. No complaints at all. And same as the German site as far as I can tell, everything gets shipped from Germany.

righog
    Free Member

Cheers

Pressed the button £360 for Fenix 3 Sapphire , Good price and they (hopefully) had availability.

therevokid
    Free Member

it IS the German site … just with a UK domain name 🙂

and excellent to deal with either email or on the phone. on one occasion
    quicker to resolve an issue than a well known uk outlet !!!!

growinglad
    Free Member

Bought a bike from them a few years ago. Very good customer service and they know their stuff. Good company.

konabunny
    Free Member

Ordered a wheel from them, it never arrived. They were very responsive and refunded after a few weeks (was sent by post and they wanted to make sure it didn’t just “turn up”)s. Seemed to be post office’s fault.

IA

AS above, uk site for the german company.

Very good to deal with, great pre and post sales support. Had a little issue with a bike and their UK rep Fin sorted it out for me in the way that was most convenient for me, not them, which was nice.

cp

it’s the same company as in Germay, just using a .co.uk web address. You’re stuff will still come from Germany.

That’s fine though, they are a great company to deal with, and in stock non-bike items arrive in the UK much quicker than CRC can achieve.

EDIT – beaten to it.

GrahamS

Yeah they are all good. Yes, it is the same as the German Rose bikes. They have a UK representative (Fin Paton) but stuff ships from Germany.

(My main bike is a Rose DX Cross. Very happy with it)

Gunz
    Free Member

Bought a Brooks saddle from them. Good price, prompt delivery and arrived with a free mug in the box.

MoreCashThanDash

Had forks and lights from them. Excellent service, though the free mug could be bigger.

doodlebug
    Free Member

Use them all the time !
    A1 11/10

martymac

bought a few things from them, no problems at all.

GrahamS

Make sure you get a loyalty card *before* buying anything big (like a bike).

cheekyget
    Free Member

It’s a cheekyget recommended company….double thumbs up!!

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Shimano SLX brakes seem to be well priced, apart from swapping the levers over is there anything else to worry about?

DT78
    Free Member

yep very good. road bike and several nice XTR bits from them in the past.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Rosebikes.co.uk ?’ is closed to new replies.