Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • rosebikes.co.uk
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Pfffft what a joke site!!
    Ordered 9 days ago not a peep, emailed them last night and…. Oh your card failed??? And we are now out of stock?!
    Mmmmmm last time i use them!!!!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hmm not good 🙁

pdw
    Free Member

I had problems with my card being rejected first time. To be fair, they did email me, but with a subject line in German and I mistook it for spam.

They did answer my emails promptly (much quicker than Wiggle) and once sorted the stuff arrived pretty quickly.

Very good price on the spokes and hubs I was after.

ratadog

I got some spokes from them and they were highly efficient and very good value

andytherocketeer

Never had any luck with their website (.co.uk or .de). Click something, wait, go surf a few pages at bike24 or bike-x-perts, go back to rose page to see if it’s finally got around to loading the page.
    Most things I’ve priced up have been cheaper on other German sites anyway.

tinribz
    Free Member

Ordered some stuff last week at the same time from JE James, Rose, & Winstanly. Winstanley stuff was out of stock but still arrived first, followed by Rose bikes, followed by JE. All less than 5 working days.

Mackem

Strange my card was refused first time too, got an email, sorted out over phone, now waitin for things to arrive (only 3 days have passed)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rosebikes.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.