Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rose Bikes mail order – any good?
  • wl
    Free Member

Is Rose in Germany a reliable company to order parts from? And how long do standard deliveries to the UK typically take? Any other good overseas ones? Ta v much.

cinnamon_girl

Have ordered clothing from them on several occasions and have always been happy with their service and quick delivery.

scotroutes

Yes, fine to deal with. Delivery typically around a week for me.

philjunior
    Free Member

Yes, they’ve been fine, including fast processing of one warranty return.

atlaz
    Free Member

Pretty quick to post things out in my experience. One of a handful of German companies I use regularly.

awh
    Free Member

I’ve ordered lots from Rose and it’s always been great service. Delivery takes 3-4 days normally and you can use the online tracking to track parcels across Europe.
    They were always cheapest for lots of things but with Sterling falling recently not any more.

jonba
    Free Member

Bought a bike about 12 months ago and placed a clothing order using the reward points not long after.

Very good service, fast, responded to emails etc. I regularly check but they only really become worthwhile if you buy a lot in one go as I seem to recall the postage cancelling out cheaper prices?

Road bikes are very good. When I replace my CX race bike I’ll probably get one of theirs as well.

jimdubleyou

I bought a couple of tyres from them, which came in a box so large Mrs Dubs thought I had bought another bike.

Other than that, fine 🙂

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Try Rose, Bike-discount, jedi-sports, bike24.

All good service, i get stuff from them in about a week (Not UK, but a terrible postal service)

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

i’ve used them a few times too, custmer service wasnt too bad either when my rear mech snapped and my derailleur got stuck in my mavic bladed spokes and ripped a spoke straight out of the Rim, they replaced the wheel. was shocked.

i also use bike-discount.de (watch out for the fake site though, similiar name)

as others have said prices due to FX rates after brexit dont help, rock shox forks can be real cheap too, as are raceface cranks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rose Bikes mail order – any good?’ is closed to new replies.