Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Rory McGrath
  • Blackflag
    Free Member

Anyone else find that this guy ruins everything he ever appears in? I watched “Three Men in Venice” last night, but just couldn’t get past his smug, bloated, podgy face. He’s not even in the slightest bit funny.

He must be one of the most networked people in TV to keep getting his stupid mug on the box so often.

stcolin
    Free Member

‘Comedian’ funny on a panel show but not in real life shocker…

winston_dog
    Free Member

Very annoying man.

Viz comic had a bit of an ongoing slagging campaign against him, a few years ago.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The only one I’m finding funny on there at the moment is DO’B…and that’s saying something. The other two are simply annoying.

Lifer
    Free Member

He’s not even funny on panel shows.

LHS
    Free Member

Three unfunny unwitty annoying men go on a half baked idea of a show to Venice.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why you allow somebody on television to annoy you so much?

Just turn it off if you don’t like. I think you actually like to be annoyed.

Which probbly points to you enjoying all sorts of unsavoury activities can’t go into details here on a Family Forum. 😐

Deviant!!! 😡

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Dara being unfunny, earlier…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0123R6vjIoE[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I dunno, I find Dara bloody hilarious!

CaptJon
    Free Member

I too had to switch over due to the bearded ****. The other two might not be the funniest, but at least they can present.

BillMC

I know someone who used to be ‘very close’ to him. The stories weren’t good.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Have we done this before? I’ve got an overwhelming sense of deja vu that I’ve seen this exact thread and it’s content before.

(I’m not taking the piss about repetitive topics, I had to check it wasn’t one of those resurrected after a year ones)

donsimon
    Free Member

He always struck me as being like an immature little boy constantly giggling at his own jokes, I guess he hasn’t changed much.

steve-g
    Free Member

I like those “3 men in a ….” programs. When is that one repeated?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

This one is a series so I assume it’ll be on the iPlayer.

matthewjb
    Free Member

thegreatape – Member

Have we done this before?

I think a similar thread starts every time the BBC rolls out another of these ‘Three men go on an expenses paid trip somewhere nice’ programs.

CaptJon – Member

I too had to switch over due to the bearded ****

I switched over too. But I at least noticed he had shaved the beard off. His podgy, blotchy face explained why he kept the beard for so long.

Cougar

I quite like RMcG, but then I remember Chelmsford 123.

Dara O’Briain not funny? Get off my planet, freakoid.

trailmonkey

i wish my life was that cosy that the only people i had to hate on was someone as inconsequential as rory mcgrath.

if all lifes little problems are simply solved for you by turning the telly off then you are living in clover.

PJM1974
    Free Member

The highlight of his career was Chelmsford 123. Then it kind of went downhill when him and Jimmy Mulville fell out…

MrTall
    Free Member

Watched all of Chelmsford 123 again recently with i found them all on 4OD. Still funny. 🙂

Blackflag
    Free Member

Why would anyone assume that everything in my life was clover just because i post a thread about what a pratt Rory McG is? Does everything have to be deadly serious? or about titanium?

Yes i could just turn off the telly and keep an opinion to myself, but that would be a pretty dull response to life.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Rory McGrath’ is closed to new replies.