Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Rooney had a great performance on Sunday
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

I feel like I am missing something?

Edit: Well….that wasn't there a minute ago.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Thanks God I never ever have an off day and get slated by millions for this every day I ride like a god and live life like Ghandi

Yes pi55 poor tournament but form is temporary class remains and not exactly a lot of service was there?

crikey
    Free Member

…click on the smiley….

LHS
    Free Member

form is temporary class remains

So based on that, whenever he pulls on an England shirt he becomes useless. Great.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

See the link…

(But as you are discussing 'THE' Rooney now, he was rubbish and should have been taken off IMO – no idea if it would have worked, but it couldn't have been any worse).

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Thank you crikey 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Your just too subtle M_F.

soobalias
    Free Member

straight over your head?

clubber
    Free Member

I'm really wondering if being away from their clubs meant that they had to leave all their doping products behind and resulted in their fatigue – does seem to happen each time and also seemed to affect the French, Italians and Spanish…

As for the athlete Rooney, I aways thought he was a good solid performer – good to see him get some results.

Jamie
    Free Member

straight over your head?

More like through my hands.

Nick

they had to leave all their doping products behind

Do you really think this? do you really think that if English players want peds they won't be able to get them in South Africa, but somehow the Dutch, Japanese, Ghanians etc can?

Or is it just an ill-conceived piece of internet horseshit?

donsimon
    Free Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm horseshit!

clubber
    Free Member

It was stirring more than anything as I tend to agree that they'd still be able to get their products taken to SA but since I reckon a lot of it is organised by clubs it's quite feasible that it's not working so well once away from them and their doctors.

Or maybe the poor dears are just tired/under pressure/choose your excuse/etc though I don't know why that doesn't seem to affect the teams that are doing well.

Nick

I just think they were crap 😕

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not getting laid maybe?

Think how much tail the average premiership footballer must get, take them away form it for 4 weeks and I suspect they'd play like they did last night!

clubber
    Free Member

Maybe 😉

But it definitely can't be because they're crap – all the papers said they were going to win!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Rooney had a great performance on Sunday’ is closed to new replies.