Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Roni ancona on qi
  • timdrayton
    Free Member

Looks lush tonight!

Stoner
    Free Member

Suffering from pie deficiency.

rOcKeTdOg

Not attractive at all imho

wheeliejim
    Free Member

People seem to be divided on this Ronnie – I like her – Mrs Wheelie can’t stand her. Perhaps I’ve got strange taste as I can’t see the attraction of supposedly the hottest hotties like Angelina or Cameron Diaz…

Jamie
    Free Member

@Wheeliejim

If you are also attracted to Alistair Mcgowan, Rory Bremner and John Culshaw, then its evident to me you have a thing for impressionists.

Which would explain the non-atrraction to Mesdames Jolie and Diaz.

HTH.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Ronni is funny, clever and hot

Cameron Diaz has a flat and acne scarred face. Nice smile. Never seen the attraction.

Houns

I thought she looked like she had some work done?

Angelina and Cameron are two of the most beautiful women on this planet

Pigface
    Free Member

cue TJ in a matter of seconds to post pictures of Dawn French and to hand out hair shirts 😉

mandog

Ronni is hot and lush.

see my older thread – if it still works

timdrayton
    Free Member

To be fair she not in the same league as angelina at her best…

She did look v nice last night fir some reason, she does do annoying pouty things a lot though, bit like lemon sucking bridget jones woman….

oldgit
    Free Member

The most painfully unfunny comedienne I’ve ever seen, apart from her own shows.
    Wasn’t she on QI some time back? I seem to recall the other guests having to work around her as she seemed to have no natural sense of humour, it was embarassing.

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

She’s certainly funnier than the tedious Miranda Hart (telegraphing jokes 5 minutes ahead of delivery and then accompanying with a shot straight to camera resembling a moose trying to do its 12 times table) or the frankly grim Sarah Millican, (who’s routine is an almost viz parody of a female comedienne – the “eh pet, I’m ugly is’nae”) the pair of whom who can only be involved in some sort of lothesome relationship with someone high up at the BBC to explain the amount of exposure they are getting.

Roni all night ahead of that odious and unfunny pair. Actually, is it a coincidence that funny comediennes tend to be attractive? I think its perhaps the prejudice ugly women get in an occupation where looks are important (showbiz). Think say of Shappi Khorsandi, both funny and attractive, without being quite so brutally “self depreciating” as the grim pair of mooses earlier alluded to. And a death sentence to the first person to mention Victoria Wood, who was funny, once, for a bout 3 minutes with “lets do it”, but then spoilt it by letting the song go on too long.

wheeliejim
    Free Member

I just see John Voight when I look at Angelina…

KT1973
    Free Member

is it a coincidence that funny comediennes tend to be attractive?

Hairychested
    Free Member

What a beauty!

Monkeeknutz
    Free Member

Have you seen/ read any of Christopher Hitchens opinions on why women aren’t funny? Basically he reckons they don’t need to be because men want to sleep with them regardless so they’ve never developed the ability. However, men being the hideous uncouth beasts they are, need to separate themselves from the herd and tickling a woman’s funny bone might mean reciprocation in your favour.

He also points to the similar expression of a laughing woman and a lady in the throws of joyful union.

guitarhero
    Free Member

Don’t find her funny in the slightest, but must agree she was looking very attractive on QI last night .

Kevevs
    Free Member

Roni’s great, so shut up!

iDave
    Free Member

houns – quite conservative and conformist taste there. surely you can do better?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Roni ancona on qi’ is closed to new replies.