Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rolex ad
  • waynekerr
    Free Member

I just saw an add for $49 Rolex watches on the side bar of the forum page, I clicked on it & went to a site where you can get any make of fake you want, is adverising it not illegal? at least a bit dodgy, why would STW allow the advertising of fake gear on their pages?

I watched a program at the weekend about the fake industry & it was quite alarming. I must admit I have bought some fake gear in the distant past, but would never buy now.

bol

That ad is being served by Google, base upon the content of the page. If people stopped posting about watches on here it would disappear. Not ST's fault, although they do get paid every time someone clicks on it.

ShoePolice
    Free Member

Its at the top of the page for me now

ww.watchesfit.com/rolex-watches.html

EDIT: sorry don't click that (killed the link anyway), wait til it appears for you to boost the STW coffers…

simon_g

Click on the "ads by google" link then "Report a policy violation regarding the site or ads you just saw" and report it. Counterfeit stuff is in breach of google's adwords T&Cs but not much hope of getting it removed if people don't bother.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rolex ad’ is closed to new replies.