Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rogate Membership
  • gribble
    Free Member

Hi,

I have driven past Rogate quite a few times, as I live a few miles to the north and often head down to QE2 Park.

I was thinking of joining, so will probably get a day pass and go for a ride and then look at the annual membership. A couple of questions:

From what I can see online, there is a god mix of trails here (so my very mediocre skills will not be a recipe for total disaster). Presume this is not wishful interpretation of the truth?

Secondly I can’t seem to find an FAQ to explain the difference between adult membership at £71 and associate membership at £48. Presume first is full CTC membership, plus Rogate membership and associate membership is Rogate plus third party insurance only?

Apologies if these questions have all been answered before…

scottfitz
    Free Member

£48 associate membership is just for rogate
    £71 Full membership is for Rogate, tidworth, aston hill, tigate and maybe one day Stoughton(Don’t hold you breath)

Yes there is a good mix of trail, walk/have a look at them befor you ride them, some have features that are NOT rollable but most have chicken lines.

A day pass is £5 so give a go first, As a summery
    Advanced trail they have about 3
    intermediate about 4
    beginner about 2/3

There is a race there this Sunday, there is a big turn out from the QECP race team (About 8 of us) Come down, check it out and say hi if you see me (Green HT).

gribble
    Free Member

Thanks Scott. Could mot make it Sunday am, due to family stuff. Had a look around this after pin, very impressed. Going to be getting a membership. Chatted to some guy who gave me brief of what was where in terms of push up locations.

Seem a mix of stuff I can ride now as all as stuff to progress to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rogate Membership’ is closed to new replies.