Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rocky Mountain Slayer bushings
  • notlocal
    Free Member

A mate is trying to source bushings for his slayer. Are silverfish still the distributer for RM?

shaley
    Free Member

No, evans are.

notlocal
    Free Member

Cheers shaley, I’ll let him know.

shaley
    Free Member

Just a word of warning, I tried to get some spare parts for my 2008 slayer last summer, and evans had to order them in from Canada. It took about 2 months to get the parts that I needed. I think silverfish still have some old spare parts, so it might be worth calling them as well.

What year frame does your mate have? I only ask as I snapped mine, and it could be used for spare parts.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

There used to be a fella on Ebay selling MTB bushings… I got mine for my slayer from him.

Thing is I never fitted them… think they are still knocking about my toolbox/garage … I dig em out for you/mate if you like ??

Edit … Sorry I’m getting bushings mixed up bearings… I’ve got a set of suspension pivot bearings

tomlevell

I got some 2002 ones from Silverfish while they had the distribution a few years ago no problem. Might be worth an email to see if they have any left if it’s for one of the older models.

philfive
    Free Member

Which bushings are you after.

notlocal
    Free Member

My mate’s slayer is an ’08 model I think. Don’t know if he’s been to our lbs where he bought it, but they stopped selling RM a couple of years ago. He’s at work just now, but I’ll let him know about the generous offers. Might work out quicker than ordering from Canada.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rocky Mountain Slayer bushings’ is closed to new replies.