Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rockshox Yari
  • Gotama
    Free Member

Anyone ridden one? And does anyone know if they take bottomless tokens? Thinking of one for my hardtail.

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes they do take tokens (grey ones due to greater wall thickness over the Pikes)
    STW had them on a bike they tested and liked them, should be good as ‘basic’ damper system always worked well.
    However with the 2016 Pike RCT3s at around the £520 ish mark they have to be pretty cheap to justify not buying the Pikes or Lyriks (all of which we can supply 😉 ) IMO

Gotama
    Free Member

Loco, thanks, will drop you an email. I’d like the boost hub as its being built for a 650b+ which I think changes the pricing but happy to be told otherwise! I want to make sure I have plenty of clearance. Hope now have their adapter available for the front so going to use that so i can swap wheels between bikes.

singlespeedstu

LoCo.
    Can you do a Boost 29/27.5+ 150 Pike for that?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes around that, would have to check stock etc with the supplier, drop me a mail and can have a look tomorrow.

singlespeedstu

Will do.

stevied
    Free Member

What sort of price are the Lyrik’s (180mm 27.5″, non-boost) Loco? Thinking of them to go on the Liteville..

benpinnick

Theyre £820 RRP but you’d find better obviously. We’d do you a set at £650 shipped.

LoCo
    Free Member

For anyone that’s asked we’re currently waiting on prices on the Yari (Yarii plural? 😉 ) and Lyriks) from supplier, if you have any queries please mail us.

Cheers 😀

PJM1974
    Free Member

@LoCo

Any update on the above? Have a new 650B trail bike with 140mm travel and am thinking of either going for a Pike or a Yari as an upgrade.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Yari’ is closed to new replies.