Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rockshox totem seal head gone, anyone in morzine got one or know anyone who has
  • toys19
    Free Member

Hi, I'm in morzine and my totem has dumped its damper oil into the lower dept, we/tf tubed have diagnosed it as the seal head, which is an Oring in the right fork. I've toured every biek shop and had no luck, so I am turnign to single track for help. So has anyone got a totem seal kit or a head seal and is in morzine right now and wants me to be their bitch…
    email in profile.

PJ266
    Free Member

No, I dont. BUT, you can hire a set of forks from Torico for not much per day if it comes to it.

LoCo
    Free Member

Toys YGM if your stuck I can courier you some tomorrow 😀

toys19
    Free Member

I was in torico, unfortunatly they dont have the kit, but they bloody well tried to find it, nice blokes. Simon I have replied, thanks. Will check morzine bike mechanics in the morning, I know where they hang out…

SirHC

Tried Francois Baud ?

stevomcd
    Free Member

Drive down to Thonon and see if you can find an engineering supplier with a big box of o-rings?

toys19
    Free Member

Sir HC yes nojoy

Stevo MCD thtas a good idea, I did go into a garage in Morzine with my O ring and got an amusing response " No VTT, car ONLY!" said with venom……

toys19
    Free Member

Update from the alps, I couldnt find a seal in Morzine despite everyones help and recommendations, Simon at loco was going to TNt me a kit, but even with TNT's fastest pony's (the jet assist ones) they couldnt get me my oO ring before friday, sat bing my last day… SOOOOOOooooo I rebuilt the fork with the old Oring and have had twodays of trouble free damping, I measured the oil level when I rebuilt them and compared it last night and tonight, and there is a gnats todger of a difference porbs down to oil bing spread aropund the damper cart. Happy days.

Oh and the sun is shining..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox totem seal head gone, anyone in morzine got one or know anyone who has’ is closed to new replies.