Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rockshox Revelations 2013 Solo Air RCT3 – Anyone got them? What are they like?
  • WhatafackinLiberty
    Free Member

As title really.

I’m looking to start a new hardtail project and I am torn between these, a set of Float 2012 140mms RLC FIT, or a set of the Manitou Minute Pro 140mm.

I know the Revs are 150mm but the frame will take that, although I can get them dropped if the 150mm is too ‘rad’.

Anyhow, keen to hear on any opinions on the Revs, or the others mentioned for that matter.

FWIW I have a set of the Manitou Minutes 120mm on my other hardtail and I have to say that I have been very impressed with them. Easily serviced, stiff and very adjustable, just maybe not the coolest brand to have 😉

Cheers,

Andy

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

I’ve got the 29er ones and I can say im well impressed up to now.

Have run Fox since my return to the mtb scene some 6/7 years ago, the RS feel much smoother.

Looking forward to better weather so I can go a bit quicker tho!

bforbertie

Loving mine- new build with blur LT, coming from 2009 rev coils (a conversion from dual air). Have impressed me even more than frame- stiff and controlled and not prone to diving like the older ones. I haven’t compared with any others, but on my research lighter than fox 34s and reportedly stiffer than Fox 32s, HTH

Rorschach
    Free Member

Solo air will need a new air cartridge to drop the travel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Revelations 2013 Solo Air RCT3 – Anyone got them? What are they like?’ is closed to new replies.